By Linda Jones
According to Matthew 6:10, the calling of the house church is to be an expression of the Kingdom of God on earth. This book provides guidance about getting together with others so that all of you can grow in your relationships with the Lord and with each other in a manner that centers around your faith in Christ. In House Churches Back to the Blueprint, you will:
- Learn why a house church is important and how they are scriptural.
- Explore first century ministry and its gifts as well as see how its gifts can be applied to today’s ministry.
- Review the important roles in the church.
- Investigate the gifts of the Spirit as mentioned in I Corinthians 12.
- Look at what it means to have a church in a New Testament manner.
- Discover the difference between prayer meetings, church services, and home churches.
- Dig into women’s roles in the church.
- Discuss some of the most relevant areas of the history of the church.
The book includes:
- An outline on becoming a Christian
- An outline on receiving the Holy Spirit Baptism
- A list of 29 evangelism ideas that work!
Buy now: Amazon