By Bradley Jones, February 29th, 2020
Our next book is getting close to releasing! This book is a bit different from what we’ve been publishing, but we are sure you’ll find it to be a fun title to add to your collection.
Punny or Not Book of Puns is exactly what the title implies – a book of puns! This book is stuffed full of puns believed to be among the punniest of the funny. The question is; do you think they are punny or not? The best way to find out is to either start at the beginning and work your way through or to simply make rand om choices from the book.
There are over 365 puns separated into
16 categories. This gives you more than enough puns to use one a day to have fun
with friends and family daily or to simply enjoy on your own.
Cats Dogs Food Wives
People Fantasy Sports Language
Space Math School And More!
In this book, you’ll discover the answer to questions like the following:
• What kind of a car does a cat drive?
• What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
• How do dog catchers get paid?
• Why is Peter Pan always flying?
• Why did the coach go to the bank?
• Why is a baseball game a good place to go on a hot day?
Get a copy: Amazon (print)!